Search by Deadline or Category
The purpose of the NCACTE Guidance and Career Development Division Scholarship is to assist the recipient during his/her higher education by subsidizing the cost of attending a community college or university. The scholarship is available on a competitive basis to graduating high school students who have taken Career and Technical Education courses and achieved the status of a CTE completer.
- Applicant must be a high school senior with a CTE concentration (completer status).
- Applicant must be enrolled or accepted into an accredited four-year college/university, community college, or technical school for Fall 2016 with a CTE related major.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
A review committee will select the scholarship recipient using the following criteria.
- Academic achievement in both core academic and CTE courses
- Demonstrated desire to pursue a career in one of the 16 Career Clusters acknowledged in NC
- Letters of recommendation that demonstrate the student's character
- Personal statement that communicates the student's academic, career, and personal goals
- Statement of how scholarship will benefit student
Application available here: https://ncacte.wufoo.com/forms/m1q4cajf1kchsyx/
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 15, 2016; 11:45 p.m.
This scholarship bulletin