Search by Deadline or Category
Students desiring to be considered for a Florence Kidder Memorial Scholarship must have the following material completed and postmarked or uploaded online by 11:59pm February 3, 2019.
1. A completed application, answering all questions.
2. A separate listing of extracurricular activities, honors, community work and work experience.
3. A current photograph.
4. An unofficial transcript of grades, including first semester senior courses if possible and current GPA.
5. A letter of recommendation from one of the student’s teachers (scanned and in pdf format if done online).
6. Original essay of 500 to 700 words on this year’s topic (see attachments)
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit of the individual essay (75%), scholarship and character (20%), and need (5%).
More information: www.ncdames.org/florence-kidder-memorial-scholarship
Submit application online, or if mailing: application with all supporting documents must be postmarked no later than February 3, 2019 and mailed to 545 Hertford Street, Raleigh, NC 27609.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions at email@example.com.
This scholarship bulletin